Monday, August 2, 2010

OBE while sleeping


This happened to my friend Tom from Pennsylvania
On a hot summer night about three years ago, he had his first and so far last out of body experience (OBE) or a very real dream. I will leave that up to you to decide. This account is from what I saw happen to my friend and from what he told me he experienced.

I watched as Tom slumped down into a chair in the living room he was only out for about 10 minutes with his eyes wide open. But still Tom, seemed to be out. When Tom awoke or was back into reality again this is what he told me and he seemed quite shaken by it all.

During that time he could swear that he was talking with his grandmother who had died about a year earlier. He also claimed he talked for what seemed to be a long time. Tom told me he was very close to his grandmother when she was alive. He also told me that as his grandmother was on her death bed, he was there and she had told him not to worry, that her and Tom would talk again soon and he believed that he and  his grandmother had just talked as she said they would back one year ago she laid dying on her death bed. During the talk, his grandmother gave Tom information that did in fact pan out later. It was information about family matters that needed to be taken care of. At the end the talk Tom's grandmother told him it was time for him to go back.

Tom then came out of his dream or OBE, and told me what had just happened during his hour or so long talk that I knew was only 10 or so minutes and the most creepy part was that Tom's eyes stayed open the entire time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

World